Online Access to Your Medical Record
In co-operation with EMIS, our computer system supplier, we are able to provide a service that enables you to access your GP medical record online. This service is called Patient Access and you can learn more about it in the video below.
To register for this service, please complete the Online Access Application Form and bring it into the surgery with photographic proof of ID. If you do not have the required ID, please speak to a member of staff who may be able to confirm your identity by other means.
If you sign up for full access to your medical record you will be able to;
- Book, view and cancel appointments
- View medications (past and present) and order current repeat medications
- Access to test results including some hospital tests
- View correspondence to and from the surgery (referrals, discharge letters)
- See your immunisation history and allergies
- View key illnesses and treatments that you have or had in the past
- Headline information from your consultations
- Update personal information - i.e. address, telephone numbers & email
This access means that you can check aspects of your care without needing to ring the practice and may help you to manage your care better. You can read more about the benefits of online access and how it works in our Online Access Leaflet
24/7 Access from anywhere in the world
Mobile apps are now available so you that you can use Patient Access on your phone or tablet. Links to download apps for Apple and Android devices are provided below and are also available from the Patient Access login screen.